Sunday, June 26, 2011

Man I am so blessed and so very stupid!

I have a great job...hard and sad often but I help people get well and I help them die as gracefully as possible. I have 4 healthy children and a wonderful husband who puts up with my shit! I am crazy and psycho at the same time and yet very blessed! I always have a new idea or something I wanted to try. Many years ago I started to adapt a vegan diet and read all that I could and cooked some great meals. Although everyone felt better, they still pissed and moaned about not having certain foods. Eventually I got busy and tired and I gave up....stupid! My family got heavier and I just got more pain. I have degenerative disc disease and my back is taking a hit. Now I am researching literature, seeing doctor after doctor trying to find someone who will tell me my life is not over and that I am not going to be a cripple. I am really down about it but know no other way to deal except to work out, do Pilate's, and to eat right. I have so much pain. Pain meds only go so far. I need lifetime help. I have done a lot of reading on our bodies inflammatory processes. Mind boggling!!! So you will often read about my struggles, screw-ups, and crazy thoughts.....that is if anyone ever reads this:)

Signing out~
Lucy~

No comments:

Post a Comment